D&D Adventurers League FW

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Klaive
Cave Troll

D&D Adventurers League FW

Post by Klaive »

Hello,
Before I get to far into this I just want to give a thank you to a few names, either your macros, frameworks, or ideas have inspired me into starting this project; thank you!

[list]Dervish: Character Sheet FW
Paulstrait: the Muse that is Your FW
Aliasmask: RPEdit and much, much, more
Wolf42: Bag o' Tricks, & General Coding Help
Dantarith: Racial Traits/Features[/list]

Format: Dungeons and Dragons, 5e

(Formated for Working within D&D Adventurers League)
*ALPHA VERSION*

Developed & Maintained By: Klaive,

along with the help from the Faerûnian Outlaws

Last Update: Today, January 2nd, 2017

The D&D Adventurers League Framework is a 5e framework using the rules to make PCs legal for play in D&D AL. It is a character sheet style framework, see Dervish's FW for more details. Current version only supports single class characters, but multiclass upgrades are being developed.

I plan to include an adventure logsheet on each PC token, that can be exported as a txt file for printing purposes.

FRAMEWORK STATUS (AS POSTED WITH FW NAME)
*ALPHA* - In development, not currently open for public download, PM author for more info/apply to be a tester
*BETA* - In development/not finished major version, open for public download, comments & feedback definitely welcome
*FINAL* - Major version finished, open for public download, comments & feedback definitely welcome.

McFuddy
Kobold

Re: D&D Adventurers League FW

Post by McFuddy »

Forgive me if this is an ignorant question, i am new to the forums.... Is there a link here? or how do i check out the DDALFW you created?

Return to “User Creations”