Light Wooden Structure Tiles

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Talishan
Kobold

Light Wooden Structure Tiles

Post by Talishan »

Tile floor pieces, walls, door, and window for creating wooden structures have been posted at my deviant art page at http://ryanilei.deviantart.com/gallery/ ... od-Objects

I've done 3-D art professionally, and I've started using maptool again so I'm making my own tile pieces when I can't easily find what I want. I'll share anything that I create here... I'm not putting a huge amount of time into these, but they are functional and better quality than a lot of the stuff I see out there. They are very basic, though, I'm not willing to put in the time to put in detail and age the pieces. Still I think they will prove useful to some people... eventually I may end up with an entire set of pieces which I will put into a zip file, but who knows how long that will take.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: Light Wooden Structure Tiles

Post by Full Bleed »

Looks good. Thanks. :)
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Talishan
Kobold

Post by Talishan »

updated tile set with a log cabin wall variant and a plank floor variant

Elyre_Elan
Kobold

Post by Elyre_Elan »

Just found this. Thank-you so much! :)

Return to “User Creations”