Looking for a Fallout: PnP Framework

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

InsanebowDash
Kobold

Looking for a Fallout: PnP Framework

Post by InsanebowDash »

Just as the subject says I am looking for a framework that can be used for Fallout: PnP.

Technically I'm looking for one for Fallout: Equestria PnP, but I severely doubt such a thing exists (as of yet).

I intend to modify a Fallout: PnP one to suit, since Fo:E PnP is based (heavily) on Fallout PnP. I have a rulebook for it and know it pretty well, I'm sure I could manage. It is a simple RPG as they go.

However, I am very new to this, and don't even know if a framework exists for Fallout: Pnp or if any of the big ones that seem popular could possibly be used.

I have a decent grasp of programming and think I am capable of adapting a framework (perhaps with some help), but I wouldn't be willing to write one from scratch. If that were the case I would create enough automated functions to make a system usable for the other members of the group, but nothing on the level of some of the macros I've seen.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, even if it's just a "No, nothing exists."

poutsilas
Kobold

Re: Looking for a Fallout: PnP Framework

Post by poutsilas »

I am running a fallout PnP campaign at the moment and I have many things worked out. Will release a framework when i have taken them to a satisfactory level.

Return to “User Creations”