Another Pathfinder FW

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

benchdog
Kobold

Another Pathfinder FW

Post by benchdog »

Alright, so this thing is a complete mess but I'm kind of proud of it I guess. It was a learning project and you can find some of the first stuff I've written in this bloody thing still, like the skills macro (Though now that I think about it, I might of stole that from my friend Tim way back when), but I've pretty much stopped working on it at this point so I figure I might as well share it. It can be wonky sometimes, but it's a fairly flexible system that can do a lot of stuff and isn't really bound to any feats or specific spells or anything like that.

I incorporated AliasSpellLib into this as some point, so all credit to Alias for that, I've included the tables and tokens for that in the zip file.

I've also included all my notepad++ files, some of them are saved as .html's though, and I'm not 100% sure they're all 100% up to date. I would do hot fixes and additions in game a lot, not all of those made it back into the source file. Also included is a druid with his stuff filled out as an example.

Felt like I needed to share this for some reason, maybe it's because I put so much time into the thing, even if it's a hunk of junk. And I feel like it's somewhat different then a lot of the other frameworks that I've tried from here, so maybe someone will like the style of this thing more.
Attachments
Tom Framework.zip
(1.3 MiB) Downloaded 43 times

Return to “User Creations”