WOW! 246 items so far!

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

dorpond
RPTools Team

WOW! 246 items so far!

Post by dorpond »

I just fell off my chair when I noticed that I put 246 items in the gallery since I joined up!

I think that deserves my own desk and benefits at the RPTOOLS corporate office! I'll be happy to start my remote office here in Buffalo but don't be surprised if it is managed like The Office sitcom.

Really though, I am so addicted to these darn programs that it is affecting my personal life! :p

Thanks Trevor!

dorpond
RPTools Team

HOLY COW!!!!

Post by dorpond »

Just as Dorpond starts setting up his new office, he gets a phone call from Corporate..

"Hello, Dorpond? Um we have bad news.. You did not get the job as district manager.. Nope we are sorry to say that Brisingre kicked your donkey!!"

WOW Brisingre!! You are up to 749 uploads into the gallery!!!

My hats of to you! Great job and thanks for giving so much to the community!

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Corporate just called, they said you BOTH get the job at 5x the salary of the developers, which calculates to exactly .... $0.00. Your first paychecks are in the mail :)

Please submit 3,000 more, each, by next month.

Thanks !
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Emryys
Dragon

Post by Emryys »

trevor wrote:Corporate just called, they said you BOTH get the job at 5x the salary of the developers, which calculates to exactly .... $0.00. Your first paychecks are in the mail :)
Please submit 3,000 more, each, by next month
Emryys quietly maintains his job as critic... much less presure and equal pay ;)

Fantastic work guys! :)
Game On!

brisingre
Dragon

Post by brisingre »

sorry, next week is out, but I might be able to get up to 300 by the end of the month
Chaotic Neutral means never having to say you're sorry.

Return to “User Creations”