King of the Trollhaunt Warrens campaign file?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

barinax
Giant

King of the Trollhaunt Warrens campaign file?

Post by barinax »

Has anyone created a basic campaign file for King of the Trollhaunt or any of the other paragon tier modules? My grould just started on Pyramid of Shadows and I would like to get my hands on any precreated stuff now to start prepping it.

Also, I can assist in filling out the module, if need be.

Stitched
Dragon

Re: King of the Trollhaunt Warrens campaign file?

Post by Stitched »

barinax wrote:Has anyone created a basic campaign file for King of the Trollhaunt or any of the other paragon tier modules? My grould just started on Pyramid of Shadows and I would like to get my hands on any precreated stuff now to start prepping it.

Also, I can assist in filling out the module, if need be.
Check the Cartographer's Guild website. They are usually on top of stuff like this; even creating the non-mapped encounters and areas.

basotl
Kobold

Post by basotl »

I found the maps over at the Cartographers guild.

Did anyone already make a Campaign file of them?

http://forum.cartographersguild.com/sho ... nt+Warrens
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.

barinax
Giant

Post by barinax »

basotl wrote:I found the maps over at the Cartographers guild.

Did anyone already make a Campaign file of them?

http://forum.cartographersguild.com/sho ... nt+Warrens
Has anyone built a campaign file for this? I am working on it now using the maps found on the cartographers guild, but thought I would ask to save myself the trouble. Currently I have only barely started on the mapping and still need the monster tokens.

Also, if anyone has a digital copy of the battle map included in the module, I would like to have it for use in the maptool campaign since my scanner can't handle an image that big.

MigarFrobert
Kobold

Post by MigarFrobert »

I'd be interested in getting a campaign file of this if anyone has pulled it together with or without the denizens...

Thanks,

MF

Return to “User Creations”