Campaign Compilation (4e, LFR, PF Society, etc)?

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: Campaign Compilation (4e, LFR, PF Society, etc)?

Post by Azhrei »

Done. All you gotta do is ask. :) I'm updating the title on the OP to make it a little clearer, too.

(I don't monitor every possible thread for this kind of thing, so if you find something like this that is really helpful, drop me a PM and I'll look into it.)

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

Thanks!

I've been really, really busy, but I logged back in and made folders for Pathfinder Society and Shadowrun Mission campaign files.

**I need a volunteer! I need someone to help me mark the campaign files with the name of the props/framework(s) used by downloading the files, loading them up, and checking them out then posting here or PMing me with the current filename and the name of the props/framework set used. I'll then use that data to update the filenames accordingly. Thanks!
Last edited by emperor799 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

neofax
Great Wyrm

Post by neofax »

NP, I can handle this if I see them. I have Chaos Scar Stuck in the Mud and Den of the Slavetakers done. Where do you want me to put them?

GC1CEO
Kobold

Post by GC1CEO »

Good collection, added DALE1-7 and soon DRAG1-7. I use the basic campaign framework myself.

emperor799
Cave Troll

Post by emperor799 »

neofax wrote:NP, I can handle this if I see them.
Thanks neo!
neofax wrote:I have Chaos Scar Stuck in the Mud and Den of the Slavetakers done. Where do you want me to put them?
Please upload them to the 4e D&D folder. Please list like this: levelY_Dungeon_XXX_Adventure name_neofax_framework name and version number.cmpgn where XXX is the issue number and Y is the level or levels of the adventure.

I've begun updating some of the filenames - thanks logo!

A lot of new files are being added! Please add your own and ask your DMs to add theirs!

I haven't seen any PFS or SRM files after some requests I received. If you made any campaign files or know anyone that made any campaign files for these other living campaigns, please ask them to share!

If anyone wants folder for anything else, let me know, but please only upload campaign files for publicly-available adventures (free or pay, just currently publicly-available somewhere).
Campaign File Headquarters - Please share your Living and Retail campaign files to make it easier for others to DM! - discussion here

themaster408
Kobold

Re:

Post by themaster408 »

Zandari wrote:First of all, yay! I love it when a plan comes together and a community of folks puts useful stuff on the internet for me to play with.

Second of all, what build are these in? I am using b35 from back in the stone ages, and if I need to bump forward a few I will, but I figured I would ask first.

woohoo! campaign files!

Dude, this is amazing that you have these campaign files. I'm terrible and terribly slow at making maps to scale (or making those pdfs fit in the grid). Dude, this is a life savor. Got a question though. Your Rescue at Rivenroar, the map for part 1 of the catacombs (the part that I'm on) doesn't work. Every tolken is there, but the map isn't. There's a big red X to the top left of the Tolkens. do you know how to i can fix this?

Thank you so much for doing this for us slow / lazy DMs (i spent a few hours just making a map and putting guys there / light sources, I have free time, but not THAT much).

khabalox
Cave Troll

Re: Campaign Compilation?

Post by khabalox »

neofax wrote:Too bad there isn't a repository where the plain maps were posted along with a subdirectory of frameworks with monster tokens. This would make it framework agnostic.
I was also thinking about this, as I am starting a home-brew campaign, and would really benefit from having some basic, generic encounter maps. Was this idea ever put together? I will have to poke around the forums some more and see.

Emperor, thanks for all the work hosting and sorting out the campaign files. At the very least I can download some and crib some maps.

Doktor Avalanche
Cave Troll

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I wanted to set up the LFR adventures as more of a sandbox type campaign for my players. At the end of each session they can explore the world and decide where to go next rather than me just springing the next one I have read on them. With that in mind I created a master world map of the adventures (in the heroic tier so far). I uploaded it to your directory in the hope that others find it useful.

Some of the adventures that are part two or three of a Quest are in the hidden layer if they cannot (or should not) be completed out of order, but I am not sure I have been 100% consistent.

http://www.4shared.com/file/Sk_ms38T/LF ... r_map.html The scale is set at about one square per day of travel. (25-30 miles on a road)

emperor799
Cave Troll

Another big update

Post by emperor799 »

Another big update.

I've turned on the ability to update files, but I've also disabled anonymous uploads so that this isn't abused. You'll need to log into a free 4shared account before uploading or updating files. If anyone notices abuse (your files being changed without your permission), please post here. If you think something someone else made needs an update, just make a new version and upload it separately with your name attached, eh?

I fixed some permissions errors preventing uploads in certain folders. If you notice anything like that, please post in the thread so I can fix it for you!

You should now be able to properly search in all folders now.

I've added a bunch of folders for new living campaigns.

We've plenty of space now, so I've separated homebrew and retail adventures and made a Chaos Scar subfolder in the retail folder since that's a popular AP in itself.

Adventure text: You're welcome to upload homebrew adventures that are reasonably small files, but please don't upload retail adventures or other copyrighted material.

lfr.4shared.com (no www) will take you straight to the LFR folder. Try these as well: pfap, pfsociety, mtld, mtlg, mtlt, 4ehome, 4eretail, mtcs, srm02, srm03, srm04, props

Gamerdude
Cave Troll

Post by Gamerdude »

Hi...

I know that this thread ended back a year ago, but things have been developing in the "User Creations" section that I think y'all will like - and I could use your help with.

If you go look in the forum "User Creations/Campaign Frameworks", I manage a directory of frameworks to help people find frameworks for the games they play.

Today Azrhei and I finished reorganizing the entire structure of "User Creations" and, once the frameworks sub forum is finished I'll be looking to create the same kind of directory for all the "User Creations" sub forums and (hopefully) make this part of the site highly organized, and finding what you want much easier.

I'll post when I'm ready to attack the Published Modules Framework section.
Al B. USAF RET.
*Chief Organizer and Bottle Washer - 'User Creations' Forum*

MT Framework Directory **LISTING** (UPDT 2012-02-10)

Return to “User Creations”