[FW] [Apocalypse World] framework v.1.0

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Doktor Avalanche
Cave Troll

[FW] [Apocalypse World] framework v.1.0

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Someone requested that I move my attempt at an Apocalypse World framework to a new thread.

So here is my latest version made with b84 of maptools. I don't know how far back the compatability is, but it is based on the FATE framework on an earlier thread here.
Attachments
Apocalypse world 12 04 11.cmpgn
(214.25 KiB) Downloaded 174 times

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: [Apocalypse World] framework v.1.0

Post by wolph42 »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Someone ...
I believe that was me. Congratulations with the first release of your framework. !! next step is to pm Az (or maybe he notices this) and ask him to move this to the framework section (as its regulated).

Doktor Avalanche
Cave Troll

Re: [Apocalypse World] framework v.1.0

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I made a few adjustments to my Apoc. World Framework. It is still based on the FATE framework published on this site some time ago.
I did not upload it to the site because I have some of the game artwork in the file. It is all freely available on the author's web site, but in the current environment who knows what the IP situation is.

http://www.4shared.com/file/udy8r1Hd/Ap ... 2_12g.html

Return to “User Creations”