Building Details

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

What quality do you want for the insides of the buildings?

Dorpond, I want better graphic resolution! (at the cost of performace)
70%
Dorpond, I want better performace! (at the cost of graphic resolution)
30%

Total votes: 10

dorpond
RPTools Team

Building Details

Post by dorpond »

Most of you know about the stampable building project I am working on and many of us agree that it would be cool to be able to remove a roof and have a map all ready to use under it.

I just need to know if the community in general wants better quality (thus more detailed buildings and file sizes) or if the size I am currently making them is good enough (not the best quality but uses minimal resources).

If you are uncertain about what project I am talking about, you can find it here: http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?t=546&start=0

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

I chose option 1, mainly since I can scale larger ones down, but can't scale smaller ones up without being too lossy.

Maybe MT could have a separate Tool attached that would allow for scaling and resampling of graphics and allow to be saved where ever wanted. So if we had the huge house but wanted it smaller, scale and resample in a separate window, save as, then insert it into the map (or re-insert, in the case of an already-placed token.)
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Heh, TokenScaleTool :)
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Steel Rat
Great Wyrm

Post by Steel Rat »

more like GraphicsScaleTool, so it's not confused with the tokens made by TokenTool.
Steel Rat
-----------
RPGMapShare.com - RPG Maps and Mapping objects.
Discord Server

Return to “User Creations”