Pyramid of Shadows

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

deenky
Kobold

Re: Pyramid of Shadows

Post by deenky »

What design would you use to build a pyramid with the largest interior cavity, only using primative methods? The design i was thinking about was a half oval (with 4 arches), with the open end down, and the pyramid built around it. The design should be structurally sound, and the construction materials used are only stone (like the egyptians). No current-day technologies can be used. Thanks for the help.

corpseharvester
Kobold

Post by corpseharvester »

Okay, dude you rock!!! I have gotten through about 1/2 of lvl 1 and was like, am I doing this right and I found this!!!! thank you for your hard work, I am going to hunt around as I own most of the printed mods up to lvl 30 so I will work on one that isn't done yet and post here for others. Again, thanx! from our whole crew playing through this tonight!!!

Part-Human
Kobold

Post by Part-Human »

Thanks a ton. This will be the first module that I'll DM using MapTools. I populated the monsters and PCs using DN's Interactive Character sheet framework.

Jollarin
Kobold

Post by Jollarin »

Hi

I'm having problems actually open the Pyramid of Shadows .cmpgn file. I've tried to open it directly, and it just said "Unable to access jarfile maptool-*.jar". And if I try opening it within MapTool, it then says "Cannot determine campaign file format; not loaded".

Please help me

Ghiolekk
Giant

Post by Ghiolekk »

Jollarin wrote:Hi

I'm having problems actually open the Pyramid of Shadows .cmpgn file. I've tried to open it directly, and it just said "Unable to access jarfile maptool-*.jar". And if I try opening it within MapTool, it then says "Cannot determine campaign file format; not loaded".

Please help me
Yeap this is happening cause it is an old campaign and you are trying to open it in a new MapTools version (e.g. b76).
Download an old version of MapTools open it and then save the campaign. It should be opening now with a new MapTool version.

henbietha
Kobold

Post by henbietha »

What is the total number of bases required for a level 2 pyramid? Level 2 cheer squad, doing an inside hitch pyramid. I know they have to be hitched first at prep level but do they have to have 3 people on the bottom. Could the team have a main base and a back spot? We are trying make the pyramid bigger but not sure if we have keep a lot of people under the flyer. when in other levels you can have at least two people under the flyer.

barinax
Giant

Post by barinax »

henbietha wrote:What is the total number of bases required for a level 2 pyramid? Level 2 cheer squad, doing an inside hitch pyramid. I know they have to be hitched first at prep level but do they have to have 3 people on the bottom. Could the team have a main base and a back spot? We are trying make the pyramid bigger but not sure if we have keep a lot of people under the flyer. when in other levels you can have at least two people under the flyer.
I actually had to stair-step my old campaign files up to the most current MT version. Open in an older version(probably somewhere around 1.3b30), save it, download a newer version (3-5 revs newer than the old version) open the campaign and save. Wash, rinse, repeat until you get to the newest version.

LookingForMaps
Kobold

Post by LookingForMaps »

Does anyone have an active link to the Pyramid of Shadows Maptools map file?

Return to “User Creations”