Hollow's Last Hope - A campaign file

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

demonnic
Cave Troll

Hollow's Last Hope - A campaign file

Post by demonnic »

Sooo... I made this. It's made up of various images and such stolen from other places, namely the rptools gallery, www.rpgmapshare.com, and www.gmsapprentice.com (which I believe stole from the dundjinni forums and the cartographer's guild.)

Well, not stolen. I tried to make sure I only used things which I am allowed to use and distribute either for free or for profit. If I've messed up and used one I shouldn't, let me know which one and I'll find a replacement. I have no art skills of my own, really.

Anyhow, you can download the file here

and the original pdf from Paizo for running the campaign can be had for free from here

demonnic
Cave Troll

Post by demonnic »

PS: I'd have used the gallery here, but it's a 10meg file, and splitting it seemed kind of silly.

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Thanks for sharing! I love the idea of pre-made modules!

demonnic
Cave Troll

Post by demonnic »

Me too! I'm working on building up the second module in that series, but that one's not free, so I'm uncertain about whether I can post it up here when I'm done. You see, when I make it, I try to cut the need for the pdf down as much as possible. I put in lots of markers and gm notes and such to help with that. As a result, if you download the campaign file, you could -prolly- run the module without missing too much.

I'm just not sure of any good way around it. Except perhaps to only distribute the maps with nothing else on them. But even that might not be ok, and I really don't wanna step on anyone's toes when it comes to copyrights, as these folks do a find job of writing the modules up.

PS> I'll be writing my own modules and freely distributing them campaign files for them as I get my GM feet underneath me again.

UntoldGlory
Great Wyrm

Post by UntoldGlory »

Yeah it's kind of a "Weeeeeeeeellllllll" sorta subject. I built and freely distributed the Keep on the Shadowfell, with maps, topology, and tokens with macros. However, I can tell you from experience that you NEED NEED NEED the module to run it (at least to run it well) even with all that.

Unfortunately, the module's code is somewhat out of date now. It still mostly works though... at least in b41.

demonnic
Cave Troll

Post by demonnic »

This should all work in b45, that's what I was last editing and testing macros in. It's not stupendously sexy or anything, but it'll get the job done.

toyrobots
Dragon

Re: Hollow's Last Hope - A campaign file

Post by toyrobots »

Dead link?

aku
Dragon

Re: Hollow's Last Hope - A campaign file

Post by aku »

given that it's a year and a half old, and the TC's Last visited: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:53 pm... i'd say it's a good likely hood

Return to “User Creations”