[Campaign: DnD 4e] Den of the Destroyer

Show off your RPG maps, campaigns, and tokens. Share your gaming experiences and stories under General Discussion and save this forum for things you've created that may help others run their own games. Use the subforums when appropriate.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Goumindong
Giant

[Campaign: DnD 4e] Den of the Destroyer

Post by Goumindong »

This one comes a lot faster than the last, hopefully the next two will be coming soon as well, but we won't be starting the Temple between for 2 more weeks, so that is iffy. I may not do the Fist of Mourning, since i do not know if we're going to need the interlude. But i will try and get it done.

There is a new properties set in this one, but it can be exported and moved to any of the sets as its compatable so long as you're using b52. I've included my macro set in the campaign window this time as well, and there are notes there for the adventure that the players cannot edit(rest of the macros they can). I am not sure if this means they can't read them as well, but if it does then go right ahead and share, if not, then don't, it might spoil a rather fun surprise.

If I am missing any macros you would like me to include please let me know.

Many of the Macros do not use the new state for CA and use the old system, its transferable enough but i have enough on my plate to worry about making everything uniform.

This was made in 1.3b52.

Link to the file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?re4ztnz1tqy

Link to the rest of the campaign(Including "Rescue at Rivenroar", which i have now uploaded even though I did not make it)

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2688 ... 63b54647b1

Edit: Known issues

Whoops, forgot to do topography for the final room, you're going to have to cover that yourself.

edit2: Feel free to PM me or post here with questions, concerns, and requests(though if its not on the SoW Line I am unlikely to do it since I am time limited and make what I am DMing)

Ganelon
Kobold

Re: [Campaign: DnD 4e] Den of the Destroyer

Post by Ganelon »

I ran our group through the first two modules and these campaign files are great! It has saved me a ton of time pulling together all of the maps and tokens. The macros on the NPC tokens are very nicely done.

We are having a fun time with the Scales of War campaign. Despite rather mixed reviews of the adventure path on the internet, I think the story hangs together well. I do wish there was a campaign guide for GMs, but with 10 of the modules already published, much of the storyline is there. Having these terrific .cmpgn files makes it great.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into these files. We ran the first two on 1.3b50 without problems. It sounds like we should all upgrade to 1.3b52 soon.

LaserWolf
Dragon

Post by LaserWolf »

Hey I just wanted to say that this looks fantastic and keep them coming! I had just made my map for DotD with a few custom touches (like special objects to alternate the water flow in the Aqueduct room), so I didn't end up using the maps themselves. The macros on the tokens alone saved me a ton of time though. Much appreciated!!

FdL
Giant

Post by FdL »

Thanks! I'll take a look at this. Still DMing the first one.

jwlove2
Kobold

Post by jwlove2 »

these are awesome. Great work. Will you be posting the rest of the maps?

seraph1m
Kobold

Post by seraph1m »

How did you get ahold of the maps themselves?

Return to “User Creations”