Discussion and Support

Skip to content

It is currently Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 am 

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

Previous topic | Next topic 

Giant

Post subject: Hero Setting file
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 am 
I doanloaded Initiative tool 1.1b9 and went to tools>Game>Select game. from there in the list of game below it shows Hero- Remote v2. I selected this and then I saw that the initiative section changed to show the segments. I then went to create a new combatant and nothing. I coud not bring up the group editor either. I could get the group load dialog box to show but I have no group to load since I can not create one. I went to find the documentation and the link just brings me to the front page of RPtools and gives me no information on the workings of Initiative tools. Am I missing something? I have deleted and reloaded the tool but that did not work as well.

any Help would be great,

Thanks,
Red

User avatar  Offline
RPTools Team

Post subject: Re: Hero Setting file
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:39 pm 
I went and tested these using the latest hero file and they seem to be working. Did you try resetting init tool (Help->Reset Initiative Tool) and then running it again? Did you run it using Web Start or did you download the zip file?

Giant

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:33 pm 
Just tried resetting it and nothing, I still can't add a combatant or access the group tool.

I was using the zip file. Since you mentioned it I tried the web start and nothing at all this time it gets stuck on the main startup screen and then does not work. I know I have the latest version of Java I just updated the other day. I am running windows vista, I have over a 2ghz processor and am running on 2gb of ram. I would really like to use this for my game but it doesn't seem to work.

Red

User avatar  Offline
RPTools Team

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:57 pm 
OK, I was able to recreate the bug. I must have fixed the problem in my development version since it is working there. It will be working again with the next release.

Giant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:17 am 
Wunderbar!, thank you I really like what you guys are doing with your tools and hope to see them continue to grow.

Red

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ]