Help or Feature Request

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

ultimasephrioth
Kobold

Help or Feature Request

Post by ultimasephrioth »

Hello it's me again
I want to use InitTool for my RPG (DSA). I need to change the Initiative quickly during the round because in DSA the initiative is rolled once at the start of the battle and changes during the battle because of special attacks or other thing. Also I need that character don't come twice if I change the initiative.
Is there any option to make the initiative writable in the Card View and/or make the initiative change not allowing a player to act twice? The latter isn't urgent.

Thank you very much

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

In the 1.0 version of IT you can drag the combatant where you want it in the initiative order, but that wont set it's initiative value to a particular value. The only way to do that is to double click the combatant and set the initiative in th editor. There isn't a way to keep a combatant from going twice in a round if you change its initiative. You could use a wait state to show that a combatant has already went this round. In 1.1 the index card can be defined by the user and scripting can be used to keep a player from moving more than once.

Return to “InitiativeTool”