Custom Properties

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

brad
Great Wyrm

Custom Properties

Post by brad »

I am running IT version 1.1b1. I goto Tools->Game Settings. I am using this for the Hero System, so I set up the phases. Then I goto Custom Properties. Here is my problem. It won't let me add any. I type info into the Display Name and hit Add. Nothing happens. I type info into Display Name and Group and hit Add. Nothing happens. I leave everything blank and hit Add. Nothing happens. I type something into every field and hit Add. Nothing happens. I've tried Add Folder and Edit. Nothing.

Font. I created a group. When I added it to the encounter the font was something screwy that I could barely read. So, I went through the Game Settings and changed every tab that had the font option to Times New Roman. Everything except Timer Types saves as Times New Roman. The Timer Types tab keeps Alba. When I add the group to the encounter it is still using the barely readable font. Maybe it is Alba.

Until I can add Custom Properties I can't test it in game play.

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

That is a bug. I've found the problem and fixed it. It will be available in the next build. Thank you for finding this for me!

When you get your game settings ready to share with everybody tell me and maybe we can add it as another default game settings to IT. If you need any other help with it don't hesitate to ask.

brad
Great Wyrm

Post by brad »

Thanks Jay!

I will give you all the feedback I can. InitiativeTool is making running games much easier for me. I appreciate all the work you are doing. I mainly run Hero games, so that will be the angle most of my feedback is coming from.

Return to “InitiativeTool”