New Feature - GUI

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

knightblde
Kobold

New Feature - GUI

Post by knightblde »

Hi, thanks for a great tool.

At my table we have the luxury have having a large display for use (50" TV) that we like to put IT on. The problem is that all the text/tools are hard for a lot of our players to see. Is there anyway that you could make the icons/info adjustable in size kind of like the way you can change the text in Internet Explorer.

Thanks!

RPMiller
Demigod

Post by RPMiller »

Why not just change your screen resolution? At 50" you probably don't need to go higher than 768 height wise. Your icons should be visible at that resolution. Speaking from personal experience.
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me.

ImageImage

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

Welcome to the forums knightblade!

In 1.1 you get to design the index card to look however you want it to look. You would be able to set the fonts and show whatever data that want. I have also had some requests to allow the lists to work the same way. I will add a tracker to make sure this gets done.

knightblde
Kobold

Post by knightblde »

Thanks for your help.

The reason we don't change the resolution is because we use the setup for all kinds of stuff. I usually have pictures for the game and other tid bits of info for use on the screen at the same time.

Beyond that I don't want to have to change the resolution before and after each game (we play 1-2 times a week) and change it back for non game functions, like my work presentations.

Thanks for the idea though, it would be a simple solution.

RPMiller
Demigod

Post by RPMiller »

Ah, yea, that would be a bear to bounce all over like that. It was worth a shot anyway.
You're just jealous 'cause the voices only talk to me.

ImageImage

Return to “InitiativeTool”