True20 Game File?

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

ego093
Giant

True20 Game File?

Post by ego093 »

Anyone out there have a working True20 game file? We're just getting into our game and I'd like to see what other people have used that works. Thanks!

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

I can add that to the list of games I've been supporting. I know that there is a free ruleset available fore T20 so I can create one for you. However it will probably take me awhile to get around to it since I'm busy working on some of the other games.

ego093
Giant

Post by ego093 »

Jay - I missed your reply. Thanks! I've been thinking about knocking together something together. I take it that the development version of InitTool is stable enough to think about doing that now.

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

It is still a bit early, but I believe that much of the functionality you need is available. The data files are most certainly not in their final forms, but I can help with the conversions between versions. I can also help you with any questions that you might have or new functionality you might need. But I can't guarantee that everything you need is already available and that what already exists wont change forms as things evolve.

Return to “InitiativeTool”