Anytool you can figure out in 5 minutes...

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

RPTroll
TheBard

Anytool you can figure out in 5 minutes...

Post by RPTroll »

Hey, I downloaded Init Tool and played around with it. It is simple to use and does what you need it to do without a lot of crap hanging off the sides you're never going to use.

Nice job. :D

I can't wait to see how you integrate it with maptool I assume it will be a group select/drag and drop.

Would be possible to display some of the eventual custom values in here like hit points and such? At the point it becomes more of a combat manager than init tool but it would be nice to have all of that in one place.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

Emryys
Dragon

Re: Anytool you can figure out in 5 minutes...

Post by Emryys »

RPTroll wrote:Would be possible to display some of the eventual custom values in here like hit points and such? At the point it becomes more of a combat manager than init tool but it would be nice to have all of that in one place.
Which would be it's calling ;)

Looks good! :)
Game On!

jay
RPTools Team

Re: Anytool you can figure out in 5 minutes...

Post by jay »

RPTroll wrote:Hey, I downloaded Init Tool and played around with it. It is simple to use and does what you need it to do without a lot of crap hanging off the sides you're never going to use.

Nice job. :D
Thanks!
RPTroll wrote: I can't wait to see how you integrate it with maptool I assume it will be a group select/drag and drop.
That is currently the plan, especially in the beginning. Not a lot of details yet. but we should have dragging both ways.
RPTroll wrote: Would be possible to display some of the eventual custom values in here like hit points and such? At the point it becomes more of a combat manager than init tool but it would be nice to have all of that in one place.
There has been a request for this in one of the other forums. I'll add a tracker for it.

Return to “InitiativeTool”