LinkedForm in abeille forms

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

drswoboda
Dragon

LinkedForm in abeille forms

Post by drswoboda »

Hi Jay,

Have you tired using the LinkedForm component in abeille with a form in IT?

I am trying to redesign my form and can't get it to work. I have started a new form which take the previous form and puts it into a new tabbed form via the LinkedForm component. The idea is that it will be easer to maintain the whole form for updates if the major tabs are seperate forms which I can update seperately.

When I run the form in IT, the base tabs show up, but in the tab is an error message that says: Error: sws_Combat_vers1.00.jfrm

I have the forms in the same directory as my other IT files. I added Source path in abeille Project Settings dialog so that the LinkedForm is found during creation. It just doesn't work when run in IT.

Any suggestions?
-David

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

That won't work yet. I'm in the process of turning the game files into a zip file format. After that is finished I should be able to get embedded forms and images in Abeille to work correctly. You will also be able to embed images for data files and such so that IT can reference them properly.

drswoboda
Dragon

Post by drswoboda »

Thanks for the heads up Jay.
-David

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

This was fixed in b4, though I haven't run any specific tests for it yet. In the next build there will be a way to open up a sub form at the press of a button as well.

drswoboda
Dragon

Post by drswoboda »

Thanks Jay.

Return to “InitiativeTool”