Importing Token from CharacterTool

Discussion of initiative tool.

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Mortiky
Kobold

Importing Token from CharacterTool

Post by Mortiky »

I imported two tokens into InitiativeTool and see that one of the tokens has a pink color in the left hand scoping pane, in addition the form seen in CharTool are also present in the index card view. However my second token does not have a pink coloring, nor do the forms show up when viewing the index cards. Ideas?

Mortiky
Kobold

Re: Importing Token from CharacterTool

Post by Mortiky »

Oddly enough - if you create the character in InitTool then the form shows up, if you create the character in CharTool 1st then the forms do not show up in InitTool.

jay
RPTools Team

Re: Importing Token from CharacterTool

Post by jay »

Mortiky wrote:I imported two tokens into InitiativeTool and see that one of the tokens has a pink color in the left hand scoping pane, in addition the form seen in CharTool are also present in the index card view. However my second token does not have a pink coloring, nor do the forms show up when viewing the index cards. Ideas?
The pink color comes from having a type of 'NPC'. They have a white color if the have the 'default' type. The 'default' type doesn't show any forms at all. If you switch the type to 'PC' inside of IT it will show up green and the forms should show. You can only change that type in IT right now (I think)

Return to “InitiativeTool”