Hey, I'm posting an update of the deck library I started around a year ago. I've made a bunch of improvements and fixes. If you're looking to create a deck of cards in a campaign, where you can shuffle, deal new cards as tokens, etc., I think this will work (I use this to play games like descent online). All the data is stored either on lib: token or in a table, so you can add this to an existing campaign with only a couple of tokens and a new table. Check the attached campaign for an example.
To create a custom deck, you just need to create a table containing the card images as described in the README macro, and make a new Lib: token with the same name as the table. Be sure to include, but do not change, the Lib:Deck Functions macro.
I've been looking for bugs to squash but haven't found any. Please let me know if you do