Here's the fix to the bug:
[H: taText = replace(taText,"&","&")]
[H: taText = replace(taText,"\\\\","\")]
[H: taText = replace(taText,"<","<")]
[H: taText = replace(taText,"/","/")]
Just put ; (semi-colon) after the numbered replaces. If you put a space after / then it wouldn't do that. I'm assuming ǘ is ǘ (verified).
I have redone the menus somewhat and included existing text area manipulation (ignore,save,load saved with loaded macro,load saved and existing with loaded macros. Now that I'm thinking about it, I should add load existing with selected macros. I have a stable pre-release for v1.1 with those changes. You can try it out and tell me if it works the way you want. The only thing not working is the "tools" button.edit:
I noticed that if I create a new macro on a token (manually) its not populated on the 'select individual macro' tab.
No it's not. There is a blurb on that in the FAQs. Basically, when you manually edit there's no way for the token to know it (without a lot of overhead), so you have to either hit "Refresh" or close and open the frame. I'm adding the refresh to the tools button so there will be no need for another macro button in the campaign window.
edit: I added the option to start the load selection by macro select.