You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.
Yeah, we required two approved posts before allowing unmoderated posts or any PMs. That was in your welcome/activation email. This helps prevent spammers.
it seems to be omitting new files (the one I created).
Hm, nothing comes to mind as an option that would cause that. I can create new classes and they show up when I choose Create Patch...
When I checked out SVN, I assume I got the last of 1.3 and not 1.4, right?
Yep. We'll be using Git for 1.4 so the SVN tree will stay clean.
Okay, give me a list of bugs you think me capable of solving.
Heh. Well, I don't know what you're capable of. There's a list
linked to from the wiki's ChangeLog page (I've removed the ones I plan to do myself). Warning: each fix needs to be a separate patch file. This is a pain to manage on your end, I know (I've been there!) but I want a commit comment that defines what the patch does so I prefer one-patch-per-bug-fix and one-fix-per-patch.
- Loading campaign doesn't always draw the screen correctly on the first refresh of the map (maybe only for older campaigns?)
- Moving seems to clear fog for all players, while Meta-I only clears for the selected token(s).
- Add build.xml target for clearing the version.txt to get back to DEVELOPMENT
- Add Help menu option that displays Java SystemProperties for debugging purposes (Java version, user.dir, other information from SysInfo?)
- Add startup check that grabs notes from rptools.net for display to user (used for things like version notes, update notes, etc)
- Review feedback on SVN 5769 viewtopic.php?f=60&t=19195
- Dropping first token doesn't use Preferences setting for Filename vs. Creature name? viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19202&p=202692#p202692
- Movement metrics need to be displayed above hard fog
- If statsheet is being displayed, map rendering should be clipped out of that area (on OSX I get token vision outline drawn on top of statsheet)
- Right-click menu on tokens sometimes is above or under the statsheet (seems to be based on renderTokens() being called repeatedly while popup menu is being shown)
- When I draw VBL with the Poly Line tool and try to start a new line where the last line ended, it won’t work. I have to literally draw the line somewhere else and then go back to that point.
- Using the # in campaign properties should imply the *, but without the * actually showing up in the list