New Art Pack! CSP Dungeon Geomorphs!

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

Xaelvaen
Dragon

Re: New Art Pack! CSP Dungeon Geomorphs!

Post by Xaelvaen »

These are absolutely incredible, thank you kindly for more goodness to the collection.

I eagerly await your 'map a monday' project for the coming year, should you reprise the clever name heh.
"An arrogant person considers himself perfect. This is the chief harm of arrogance. It interferes with a person's main task in life - becoming a better person." - Leo Tolstoy

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

csp_kris wrote:
Benz72 wrote:
Benz72 wrote:Please don't consider my questions to be critical of your superb work.
Not at all :) ...it's just that these images weren't initially intended for this use - so I'm afraid they are not very customisable.

However, if/when I'm able to do something specifically designed for VTT usage, it's comments like this that will come in really handy for maximising their usage :) ...however I have no idea if/when I'll eventually start such a project.
Well... since you are taking suggestions, perhaps for a future set "intended" for VTT use, just leave the floor out totally. Since Maptool has several layers, this would allow end users to put in whatever floor texture(or more than one if they want!!!) they wish to use on the background layer, and then put the "walls" over top and arrange as needed. If you provide the "floor" as it's own texture also, then users could do either/or as they need.

Anywhooo.. thanks for the donation!!!
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

jjknave
Kobold

Post by jjknave »

Awesome! New art!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

I think these would be awesome as overlays (no textures). I have the potential need for some random dungeoneering and I think this will do the trick.

mrobviousjosh
Dragon

Post by mrobviousjosh »

These are fantastic- great find/networking. Keep up the good work (both of you guys). =D Gonna have to go check out his website now. :)

xavram
Dragon

Post by xavram »

I know this is a fairly old post but I'm trying to us these tiles and for life of me, I can't get the grid to line up with the walls, which is making VBL a total pain. I saw the post from AliasMask about resizing them to Large, then back to Native size but its not changing anything grid lines are still pretty off.

Has anyone else been able to get these to line up properly?

Return to “Announcements”