Where did it all go?!?

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

whitewarrior
Kobold

Where did it all go?!?

Post by whitewarrior »

Hi all!

I decided to revisit Maptool gaming after 3 years and discovered my account was gone, probably lack of use...

I looked around some on the forums but couldn't seem to find anything for Scion as far as libraries or drop in tokens.

BTW I am loving all the new goodies I HAVE found!

whitewarrior
Kobold

Re: Where did it all go?!?

Post by whitewarrior »

Lol well after another big gap (almost 4 years) in active browsing I am back. I am a bit disheartened as the hard drive I had all my gaming stuff on -pdfs, art collections, campaign notes- crashed and I am trying to rebuild what I can. It is amazing what disappears on the internet. They say what gets put on here is forever but sadly when you really want it to stick around it goes sizzle like a bad spell. I'll be poking around and resurrecting some old threads trying to pin down files that are gone and hopefully those that posted to them and are still watching will have copies of 404's.

Anyone that sees this and wants to post links to goodies they think are worth checking out or if they have resources that they snagged from one of the forum threads and has it in a drop box etc. the help is appreciated. I am looking for

*art collections of all types
*tilesets of all types
*top down images for tokens
*anything developed or organized that will work for/in lmarkus001's Pathfinder/DnD 3.5 Framework.

My focus is a D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms campaign I am creating centered around the 'Tomb of Battle: The Book of Nine Swords'

Thanks in advance for your help.

smaudet2
Cave Troll

Re: Where did it all go?!?

Post by smaudet2 »

When you really want it to stick around it goes sizzle like a bad spell
Simple economics - the free stuff doesn't make money, servers do, free stuff disappears (when the money for their servers disappears).

Return to “General Discussion”