Problems with installing Token Tool

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

H16HP01N7
Kobold

Problems with installing Token Tool

Post by H16HP01N7 »

I recently downloaded TokenTool, and have unpacked it to a folder on my desktop using WinRAR. But can't seem to find any way of installing it or starting to use it. Is there a step by step guide available from download to using it, or can any one help me please

Much Thanks
H16HP01N7

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Problems with installing Token Tool

Post by wolph42 »

You should have à .jar file (tokentool.jar ?) double click to run. Note that you need to have java installed. ALSO note that it's possible to unzip the .jar, DON'T!

RobAGD
Kobold

Post by RobAGD »

Well something I have been unable to find, can everything be installed to the same folder

As I understand it the some of the lib files are the same but I would LIKE to keep all the bits under one folder if I can.

Thanks,

-R

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

RobAGD wrote:can everything be installed to the same folder
Define "everything".

Each application should get its own directory (MapTool, TokenTool, etc). Within that directory the structure must be maintained -- the lib/ directory must continue to have the same files in it and they can't be moved out of the subdirectory. (The names of the libs are specified elsewhere and if they're not found in the expected locations then the app won't run.)

Return to “TokenTool”