Future of the MT Gallery?

Talk about whatever topic you'd like, RPG related or not. (But please discuss things related to our software in the Tools section, below.)

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Future of the MT Gallery?

Post by aliasmask »

Was there a solution in the works to re-instate access to the Gallery or should we just abandon it and use other sources for our gaming related materials?

Lee
Dragon

Re: Future of the MT Gallery?

Post by Lee »

Where can I get a (torrent-ed) copy? I'll help to look for a long term hosting solution.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

It was my plan to upgrade to Gallery v3 (we were on v2) and put the images back in place. But I got very busy and haven't had a chance to go back to that. There is another site interested in hosting the gallery as well and I may turn it over to them. I wouldn't have control over the images any more, nor would I be able to ensure that a valid and up to date repository was made out of the gallery (which was one of the gallery's original goals) but it might be better managed by someone/some group that could spend the time on it. If it went south from there, then we'd need to bring it back and that just seems like extra work (if that happened; I'm not saying it would).

So, I was planning to look into it and try to keep it at RPTools if that was practical.

Lobosolo
Kobold

Post by Lobosolo »

Hello. Has there been any update on this effort? I would also like to access a torrent copy of the gallery if it is going to be months away from coming back on line. Thanks for all that RPTools does. Great stuff.

Return to “General Discussion”