Where are all the maps and tokens

If you have searched the other User Creations subforums and an answer to your question has not been found, please post here!

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Gamerdude

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Where are all the maps and tokens

Post by Deadjedi »

What happened to all the map and token images on the forums every time I click the link for the gallery nothing shows up?

Dervish
Giant

Re: Where are all the maps and tokens

Post by Dervish »

The gallery was taken down some time ago.

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Post by Deadjedi »

Where's a good place to get tokens, tiles and maps? Right now I'm looking for blood splatter tiles.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

There's a list of links on the community page. I like rpgmapshare and dundjinni.

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Post by Deadjedi »

Alot of those lead to dead links.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Only the DnD link is 404 because they keep changing their site.

But their gallery, which really sucks is here: http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/media-r ... -galleries

I also have some tokens in my signature.

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

Deadjedi wrote:Alot of those lead to dead links.
I went back and rechecked the links. The only one with issues was the WoTC site (of course). The rest are still active under Image Repositories and other Resources.

If anyone has a new repository let me know. I'll add it to the list.

I've added Fantastic Maps and Immortal Nights from community members Devin Night and Torstan. While their sites have pay-for products they also contain free downloads.
http://www.rptools.net/community/
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Post by JamzTheMan »

So curious, why did our gallery go down again? I'd be willing to host one for us if needed unless it was a hassle/legal/copyright thing. If was just software/bandwidth/server issue I can help with that.
-Jamz

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

JamzTheMan wrote:So curious, why did our gallery go down again? I'd be willing to host one for us if needed unless it was a hassle/legal/copyright thing. If was just software/bandwidth/server issue I can help with that.
something in the area of dos attack or leech that flattened the gallery and the rptools forum

RPTroll
TheBard

Post by RPTroll »

That and Trevor always said it was an IP lawsuit waiting to happen.
ImageImage ImageImageImageImage
Support RPTools by shopping

JamzTheMan
Great Wyrm

Post by JamzTheMan »

Hmm i seem to recall the hacking now.

And I figured it could be an IP thing, although if it's a public service that allows other users to post, I think you just have to follow IP takedown requests. As long as you honor that it should be ok? Dunno.

So far, I find galleries are ok for maps, but getting objects is a pain as you usually want to download dozens or more.
-Jamz

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

JamzTheMan wrote:Hmm i seem to recall the hacking now.

And I figured it could be an IP thing, although if it's a public service that allows other users to post, I think you just have to follow IP takedown requests. As long as you honor that it should be ok? Dunno.

So far, I find galleries are ok for maps, but getting objects is a pain as you usually want to download dozens or more.
yup. the worst case heard I so far heard was with games workshop (who else) and that was a CoD. No company is so stupid as to start a full lawsuit against a fan base with little money. And no fan base with little money is as stupid to ignore a CoD.

Vry
Giant

Post by Vry »

http://dream-logic.net/gallery/

I think there's still some isometric stuff I never put up there, but all the top-down maps and tokens I made should be there.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Vry wrote:http://dream-logic.net/gallery/

I think there's still some isometric stuff I never put up there, but all the top-down maps and tokens I made should be there.
I got this random error when clicking one of your maps (http://dream-logic.net/gallery/index.ph ... on+WIP.jpg):

Code: Select all

Warning: Illegal string offset 'current_theme' in /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/functions-basic.php on line 1327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/functions-basic.php:1327) in /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/full-image.php on line 157

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/functions-basic.php:1327) in /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/full-image.php on line 161

Deadjedi
Cave Troll

Post by Deadjedi »

aliasmask wrote:
Vry wrote:http://dream-logic.net/gallery/

I got this random error when clicking one of your maps (http://dream-logic.net/gallery/index.ph ... on+WIP.jpg):

Code: Select all

Warning: Illegal string offset 'current_theme' in /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/functions-basic.php on line 1327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/functions-basic.php:1327) in /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/full-image.php on line 157

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/functions-basic.php:1327) in /home/donosghost/dream-logic.net/gallery/zp-core/full-image.php on line 161

I get the same thing it comes up no matter what you click on.

Return to “Requests for HELLLLP!”