[Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.5.1

MapTool campaign files that encapsulate properties, tokens, and macros for a particular ruleset or game world. "Framework" is often abbreviated "FW".

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, Gamerdude, jay, Mr.Ice

Forum rules
This forum is LOCKED. If a thread belongs here, use the "Report" feature of the post to let a moderator know to move it. General discussion should occur in the User Creations or MapTool forums.
MattBridger777
Kobold

Re: [Dark Heresy-RT-Deathwatch-BC-OW] W40K-RPG_FW v8.4.0

Post by MattBridger777 »

Scratch that. I'm getting the stack overflow for practically everything. Tried selecting a weapon for a character to arm themselves with and use - stack overflow. Tried editing Weapons in the Manage Equipment section - stack overflow. Use Psychic Power - stack overflow.

MattBridger777
Kobold

Post by MattBridger777 »

I am. On my main PC the Launcher actually does launch MapTool. In this instance, I don't get the stack overflow errors I mentioned last time.
On my laptop however MapTool doesn't launch when I use the Launcher for whatever reason. So I guess that's that one figured at least :).

Nengv
Kobold

Post by Nengv »

Awesome frame work! love it and all the work you have done (just barely starting to use it and i can see how much time you've spent here)

Maybe I'm blind but I've been looking for a solution to my problem with the ship macro for warp Travel and haven't seen it yet. Anyways any time i try to use the macro I get the following error [Error executing "switchToken": the token name or id "" is unknown.] not sure what I'm doing wrong but I have a feeling I'm missing a simple step.

Nengv
Kobold

Post by Nengv »

Yeah we are selecting the ship and using the warp button from the macro panel and then we get the error. I'm drawing blanks on what could be causing it.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

here's the checklist:
1. has the ship been setup? so it has stats, crew etc.
2. select the ship token and click: repair and upgrade
3. run bag of tricks macros; in the setup tab at the bottom run: 'Diagnose Maps' (medium) should be enough.
4. if it still fails: send me a download link of your campaign file with instruction on how to recreate the issue and ill have a look.

lordMaji
Kobold

Post by lordMaji »

you can reload the file W40K-RPG_FW_Wolph42 v8.4.0.cmpgn ?

Nengv
Kobold

Post by Nengv »

Sorry it took so long to reply, life got crazy. So went through the list and everything was good. The GM and I were scratching our heads trying to make sure we hadn't missed anything before we posted again. So on a whim we checked the navigators skills, he hadn't selected he proper skill. After we fixed that it all works great. Feel kinda dumb now but at least its working lol! Thanks for the quick responses, helpful info and all the work you've done on this framework!

theblackalchemist
Kobold

Post by theblackalchemist »

Hey Wolph,

Loving your bag of tricks and 40k frameworks. A recent convert I must admit, but I dont know what I was doing before this.

Just a couple of quick questions if you dont mind?

Is there a way to take the reload weapon action? If not, how does clip management work in the framework?

Also, the framework throws up this error:
 The following table(s) is/are currently NOT present in this campaign (here is a download link): - encounters: . - Polymorph: .

But the link it provides is dead? Any suggestions?

Many thanks

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

afaik there is no separate reload button. when a weapon is empty it asks to reload (if you have the clips). the only way around that is either ammo or manage weapons (edit weapon) in the management tab.

i've updated the bot link so it works again and i've added the tables. you can find the tables in here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xcbm0t89zrea ... s.zip?dl=1

Return to “Campaign Frameworks”