Request for all (veteran) Maptool users - I lost something

Thoughts, Help, Feature Requests, Bug Reports, Developing code for...

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Forum rules
PLEASE don't post images of your entire desktop, attach entire campaign files when only a single file is needed, or generally act in some other anti-social behavior. :)
wolph42
Winter Wolph

Request for all (veteran) Maptool users - I lost something

Post by wolph42 »

To all,

It turns out that I've misplaced my latest version of roborally (been a while) and well...its gone. so I'm hoping anyone has downloaded that at the time I updated it. I'm looking for version 2.0 I would be most appreciative if you can send me that file.

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Re: Request for all (veteran) Maptool users - I lost somethi

Post by aliasmask »

So, this isn't it? http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... =roborally

The campaign file was 24 megs and downloaded just fine.

edit: I tried opening in the latest dev version but it just locked up. I retried it with b91 changing the stack to 4 and then back to dev with a stack of 4 and it loaded fine in both cases.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Post by Full Bleed »

Are you sure you ever actually released v2 to the public? The thread seems to indicate that you meant to... but if it's linked to v1 maybe you never did.

At any rate, since V1 is hosted on Dropbox, maybe you had v2 there once as well. You should go check your "Deleted Files" there.
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

i probably 'updated' it once more and then accidentally switched the files OR dropbox pulled one of its stunts as it did at that time. Also 'deleted files' is upto one month, this is 2 years(?) ago....

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

Wasn't there someone who helped you with it in some way. Maybe they have a copy. I would PM Lindsay. He may have a copy since he was the last to post in that thread.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Post by wolph42 »

nah did it all alone....and i did send lindsay an email already. he did have a more advanced version but not 2. he will look further though.

Return to “MapTool”