dndnsider.com

See an article about any RPTools tool ? Post it here !

Moderator: Azhrei

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Heh, that's funny. loydb I applaud your creativity.

Humor aside though, I'd rather it not do that. If redirected to an unofficial landing page that offered alternatives, that would be fantastically entertaining. Having it just redirect to rptools makes us look a bit, well, underhanded.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

loydb
Kobold

Post by loydb »

Moved per request :) It will be landing elsewhere once the change propagates. If you want to do a custom page for it to land on, do so and let me know.

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

btw, someone needs to talk to the folks that make the comparison page. There are so many new features since I saw this mid last year, that quite a few things have been changed and would drive people more to our home away from home. Of course, you guys may be waiting for 1.3 to go gold before bragging about all the great new work you have put in, so thats ok too..
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

trevor
Codeum Arcanum (RPTools Founder)

Post by trevor »

Yeah, definitely need an update.
Dreaming of a 1.3 release

Return to “RPTools Sightings”