can i just ask what's happening with the attack sets section of the sheet (fairly sure this has been asked before, but never hurts
). still developing it? or waiting for something special code-wise to be released?
I still have as a major todo... totally rewrite the weapons, attack sets, attack processing macros.
When I first generated this we had just gained a simple loop and list processing functions. Now we can do a lot more.
My approach will be:
1) Use a single JSON property to store all weapons.
2) Use a single JSON property to store all attack sets.
4) Add more attack parameters on the Attack macro dialog.
5) Modularize the code
6) Revamp the output
But I am using this campaign file in a weekly game that I am also continuously prepping for, and there is the rest of real life... so this major revamp keeps getting delayed and I just keep adding the quick stuff. But it will happen...
On a side note, I just finished the GM macro to process all Dying NPCs...