Welcome to the forums Starwolf !
- Support for CC2/3 maps
What would this mean ? Loading their file format ? Often users export their cc2/3 maps as images and import that into MT
- Possebility to turn counters as I usually use top down counters. Preferably 60 and 30 degrees for hex maps. Traveller (TNE) starship combat uses 30 degrees difference in vectors, thus moving along the verticles.
This can be done. When adding a new token, MT attempts to figure out what kind of token they are (circle, square, or top down). If it guesses wrong, double click the token and manually change it to the type wanted (eg Top Down). Top Down designated tokens will rotate instead of use and arrow.
- Restrict players from placing and copying tokens. If this function exist I did not find it.
Does not currently exist, but can be added as another server property. I've added a tracker for this
- Mark tokens for finished their action. Cannot be moved by the players before the GM releases them.
Another server property. Tracker added. We've contemplated this one in the past, and with the latest fog of war stuff would be fairly appropriate.
- Possible to differenciate between facing and heading. One arrow for each. Starships may point their nose in one direction and have a course in another.
Quite possible. I'll add a tracker for it.
- Arc templates that can be attached to tokens. These arcs should line up with the facing of the token.
Currently there is a recent feature that is still evolving that does this. It's called vision. Add a Conic vision object and it will follow your facing. Check out this post for additional information on future developments for this feature:http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php?p=13343#13343
- Token database with predefined stats. Lets say I make a database over different unit types. I can then write in weapon type and damage and other info that players and GM can look up on the screen. No need for automating damage and such as I prefer to roll the dice and handle the damage and logistics myself.
We are planning a .token file format that will allow you to preassign values to your token images.
- The possibility to turn the hex grid 90 degrees. For some of my maps with predrawn hexes the grid do not match up as the grid is off by 90 degrees.
This is planned but didn't have a time frame. I'll bump the priority.
Thanks for the great feature requests !