The Encounter Manager here is simple and keeps things going quick during combat.
You can create files for each of the encounters and for the player group. Then open the player group and add in the encounter you need.
Search found 8 matches
Search found 8 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:37 am
- Forum: CharacterTool
- Topic: Game Settings File - D&D 4th Edition - Update 07/8
- Replies: 210
- Views: 25515
Sounds like this is slowly but surely coming together. I start up my 4E campaign in a couple weeks (we're just wrapping up the other DM's 3.5 run) and I really look forward to using the CharTool and InitTool. I have some time available if there is some additional data entry required to be done - som...
- Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 pm
- Forum: Documentation Requests/Discussion
- Topic: A (long) MapTool macro tutorial
- Replies: 56
- Views: 97496
This might be useful to someone... I like files
- Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:53 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Nice to meet you ...
- Replies: 627
- Views: 82797
Hi All I've been lurking on the site for a while now and I have to say that I'm very impressed with the quality of the tools and the amazing support from the loyal fan base. I've been looking for some decent tools over the past month as I get closer to running a D&D campaign again (4E) - it's be...