Download 1.7.0 release here.
Many thanks go out to the community members who contributed code, documentation, translations and time in testing the builds.
A long list of new features and bug fixes can be found in the Change Log for 1.7.0.
- New macro functions for math operations on lists and arrays.
- New Macro function markdownToHTML() converts text in Markdown to HTML.
- nmeier has brought the majority of the MapTool UI under the control the Look & Feel themes accessible from the Themes menu.
- New GM option to disable the use of the Edit Token dialog by players.
- Issue with decimal point in Map Units per Cell for European locales fixed.
- New overlay() function allows for transparent overlays over the map area. Think MMORPG-like GUI elements.
- New Overlay helper functions for management.
- Huge localization effort by Merudo has brought translatable strings to the majority of the MapTool dialogs.
- MapTool can now import the Dungeondraft VTT export format.
Change Log for 1.7.0