This release should have no changes that introduce incompatibilities in your 1.3 campaigns (hopefully), but we have moved to a completely new build process so please make sure you backup your campaign and test you have no problems before using it in anger.
This version is Java 1.7/1.8 compatible (so finally you can use it on a more recent version of Java).
- New build process/move to Github
- Isometric Maps (Jagged) [BETA FEATURE] Isometric Map & new Token type
- Default the "Rename Map" input dialog to old name (DarkAlf)
- Refactor SightType and Light to use same shape code from Grid class (Jagged)
- Set view area macro command (Jagged)
- Change boundary to be boundary of cell and adjust image boundary instead (Jagged)
- Improve random suffix logic (DarkAlf)
- Refactor and tidy up TokenPropertyFunctions (DarkAlf)
- Add setTokenWidth/Height macro functions (Dark Alf)
- Add setZoom(x) and getZoom() macro functions (Jagged)
- Fixes for stylesheet removal issues in htmlframe/form with Java 1.7 and up (Yorik + Username)
- New right-click menu option on Stamps to allow user to select a pixel range and enter the number of cells/squares in the selection (JamzTheMan)
- Normalise line endings in source code
- Start of a WebAPI (not ready for use yet).
- German Language Updates (FantasyTeddy)
The following issues exist with this build which I am hoping to fix in a coming patch release, but I think its better to get something out that is still functional than wait.
- There is no jnlp launcher yet
- The Launcher does not work in the Mac OS X packaged app
- The New Token Dialog does not register clicks when run from Mac OS X packaged app (keyboard will have to be used)
There is also no DMG for Mac OS X (app is packaged in a zip). This is due to the broken behaviour of more current OS X versions that report a DMG as corrupt (not unsafe/unsigned but corrupt)
when it is not signed with a valid Mac Developer certificate. Its clearly an incorrect message but it causes people to keep reporting the download as corrupt.
Going forward I am hoping to keep non odd numbered build (third number) as stable builds that should not introduce any incompatibilities within in the build (so 1.4.0.x, 1.4.2.x etc)
and the odd numbered ones as development builds where things change more often and incompatibilities may be introduced (1.4.1.x, 1.4.3.x etc).