MapTool 1.5.4 Release Candidate 1 Available

New build announcements plus site news and changes.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Craig

Phergus
Deity

MapTool 1.5.4 Release Candidate 1 Available

Post by Phergus »

MapTool-1.5.4-rc.1 Downloads

A whole lot of macro function changes plus a variety of bug fixes! See the change log for complete list: Change Log

Special thanks to @Phergus [You're welcome!] for taking a lead on this sprint and @Merudo for the long list of commits!

Mostly, most functions now support Map name as a parameter, as well most functions that change tokens now accept a token name/ID and most changes to tokens do not force a full token update, which means improved performance, especially for things like simple state and property changes!

Please join us in testing the Release Candidate and report any bugs to the team.

Full Bleed
Demigod

Re: MapTool 1.5.4 Release Candidate 1 Available

Post by Full Bleed »

Phergus wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:19 pm
MapTool-1.5.4-rc.1 Downloads

A whole lot of macro function changes plus a variety of bug fixes! See the change log for complete list: Change Log

Special thanks to @Phergus [You're welcome!] for taking a lead on this sprint and @Merudo for the long list of commits!

Mostly, most functions now support Map name as a parameter, as well most functions that change tokens now accept a token name/ID and most changes to tokens do not force a full token update, which means improved performance, especially for things like simple state and property changes!

Please join us in testing the Release Candidate and report any bugs to the team.
I haven't had a chance to test yet, but I did want to thank you two for stepping into the breach!

It's great to see someone else willing to push out a build and a new dev making substantial contributions. :D
Maptool is the Millennium Falcon of VTT's -- "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts."

Phergus
Deity

Post by Phergus »

It's a team effort. The other guys are busy behind the scenes. I just have more free time to try and keep things rolling.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Post by Azhrei »

I'm with FB. You've really been exposing yourself (in a good way, I promise!) to the folks on Discord and elsewhere. And your testing of the new macro functions, wiki updates, and much more, have been very helpful!

Thanks!

Return to “Announcements”