Grab it here.
- Terrain Modifier enhancements:
- Token terrain modifier can be flagged as NONE, MULTIPLY, ADD, BLOCK and FREE
- Tokens can be set to ignore Terrain Modifiers.
- Per map setting for rounding of fractional movement costs: NONE, CELL_UNIT, INTEGER
- Can now specify a campaign file on startup:
- With command line options -F or -file, e.g. -file=path/to/file/mycampaign.cmpgn
- Passing the path and file without command line switches, e.g. maptool path/to/mycampaign.cmpgn
- File association - will need to manually configure this through the appropriate OS settings
- Drag-n-drop of campaign file on executable.
- Major refactoring of use of JSON in code. Replaced all uses of net.sf.json-lib library with the Google GSON library.