Download 1.6.0-alpha-7 Here
This release builds on the internal JSON refactoring from 1.5.12 and includes the HTML5 support from previous 1.6 releases.
New Features and Bug Fixes since Alpha-6
- Gather Debug Information window (Help Menu) refactored. Window opens immediately with note that data collection is in progress and then updates once data has been collected.
- Three of the default maps have been missing from the Resource Library for ages. They are back now.
- copyToken() macro function bugs when only a token name provided and, though succeeding, was reporting an error when making multiple copies. Fixed.
- The setState and unsetStates conditions for getTokens and getTokenNames were returning the wrong information. Similar issues with propertyType, owned, and light also fixed.
- Token Properties grid in the Edit Token dialog didn't fill the available area. Fixed.
- JSON option added to PROPS type for input() function. WIDTH option added to PROPS. Defaults to 14. Bug in PROPS type fixed.
- Exporting a campaign with too short a name was throwing an exception. Fixed.
- Null Pointer Exceptions for Zone fields during Auto Save and Campaign Load. Fixed.
Documentation is coming for the new features.
Change Log for 1.6.0-alpha-7