Reynard's Fate

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

Blakey
Dragon

Reynard's Fate

Post by Blakey »

I'm not sure if gratuitous advertising is allowed here. If it's not, no doubt the mods will soon jump on this thread and shut it down - in which case apologies.

Anyway. I've written a book. It's a sort of cross between Pirates of the Caribean and Game of Thrones (and no, I'm not suggesting it is in the same league as either of those titles). It's set in my own world of Rodinia - the place I've been running D&D campaigns in since around 1999.

I created the idea originally as an idea for a D&D campaign, but then just decided to use it to write a book.

If you're interested it is available on Amazon (US and UK sites), for a nominal fee. I'm not going to get rich off it. :)

http://www.amazon.com/Reynards-Fate-The ... nards+fate

Cheers
Blakey
The guy in the green hat.

wolph42
Winter Wolph

Re: Reynard's Fate

Post by wolph42 »

there are other people here as well, that promote things like the dramascape maps. I think the general rule is that it has to be closely related to MT, but I don't see an issue with an active user just finishing a book an sharing this great news here (and promoting it in the process).

Congratulations with the release of your book, no small feat to get that done!!

aliasmask
RPTools Team

Post by aliasmask »

If it's gaming related then for the most part it is okay. Links to a site that is more or less spam free is a good indicator as well. But it does need to be posted under External Links and Resources.

slayride34
Dragon

Post by slayride34 »

Congrats on the book release!

Blakey
Dragon

Post by Blakey »

Now available in Paperback from Amazon (US, UK and Europe):

http://www.amazon.com/Reynards-Fate-The ... B00FW2B6O0

Cheers