Halfling Pic

Links to gaming-related tools and external resources. Feel free to promote your (RPG-related) sites here.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei

salmelo
Giant

Halfling Pic

Post by salmelo »

Need a good pic of a Halfling for my new char. He's a Star Pact Warlock, but the pic doesn't necessarily have to have had that in mind.
Having a little difficulty finding one myself, halflings don't appear to be the most popular race. (Just try searching for Halfling in the gallery, compared to, say, Dwarf, or Elf, you'll see what I mean.)

jstgtpaid
Giant

Post by jstgtpaid »

I SOOOO agree with you... my halfling rogue has been using a human portrait forever.

:D

salmelo
Giant

Post by salmelo »

Actually, I got really lucky with this one. I found a head shot pic that totally matches what I was thinking for this guy, the hair color and style, and more importantly, the expression, down to a tee. And the artist even said it was a halfing, not that you can tell when it's just a head, but yeah.

I think, that we should start some sort of campaign to create player tokens for all the less-common player races, starting with Halflings, and the New PHB ones, since they haven't been around long enough for pics. Then maybe move onto the MM races. Of course, I'm no artist, so I can't really help with the endeavor, but it would still be nice. You have no idea how hard it was to find a good pic for my Kobold Rogue I was playing in my last game.

JoeNotCharles
Kobold

Post by JoeNotCharles »

jstgtpaid wrote:I SOOOO agree with you... my halfling rogue has been using a human portrait forever.

The cover of the Five Shires Gazeteer has a couple of good halfling pics - no warlocks, but two of them would be good rogues or fighters.

Return to “Links & External Resources”