Shadowrun 5e game meets Tuesday nights, 6 30 AZ time

Post open games (RPG, tactical, miniatures, etc.), or looking for gamers. Posts are now being pruned such that they will expire after 6 months. If you are still looking for players or a group after that time, be sure to post a "bump" message to the thread.

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, Oronir

Forum rules
When posting in these forums, please put the Game system and Version in your thread title. Consider adding your availability as well, including time zone. Non-conforming posts are subject to deletion. Posts are now being pruned such that they will expire after 6 months. If you are still looking for players or a group after that time, be sure to post a "bump" message to the thread.
DarinCo
Kobold

Shadowrun 5e game meets Tuesday nights, 6 30 AZ time

Post by DarinCo »

I'm running a moderately powerful SR group in my Tuesday night SR game. Note, the start time is based on Arizona time, which never changes with the seasons. right now the group has an Ork Shaman, a human Street Mage and a human wheel-man. They could use an adept/samurai and some kind of decker/technomancer type. new players will start with a base character created using the priorities system, but then go on to add 48 Good Karma points to their character in order to catch up with the other player characters. You do not need to worry about min-maxing, as others in the group are not. Bring the character you feel like playing. The group's style is on the more subdued, low collateral damage end of the spectrum. Think more in terms of Mission Impossible or the TV Series Leverage. But don't be fooled, sometimes there will be fighting, and messy explosives-punctuated fighting at that. Also, you can expect some adult themes and language. If you are interested feel free to email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
thanks for your consideration.

D.

Return to “Looking For Group”