The various bug fixes and enhancements listed in this thread and documented in the first post are generally not in the live version of MapTools (somehow they missed the build process and have not been discovered by Trevor). So here is a synopsis of what is actually in b46-48.b42
* input() function - asks the user for multiple variables at once.
* abort(val) function - if val is zero, aborts execution and later calculations are not performed
* listGet(list, index) - returns the entry in the index position (first position is index 0)
* listDelete(list, index) - returns a new list with the item at index position deleted.
* listCount(list) - returns the number of list entries
* listFind(list, target) - returns the index of the target string in the list, or -1 if none of the list entries match.
* listAppend(list, target) - adds target to the end of the list
* listInsert(list, index, target) - inserts target before the entry at position index
* listReplace(list, index, target) - replaces the entry at position index with the target
* getStrProp(properties, key) - find a key and return the value, or "" if not found
* setStrProp(properties, key, value) - set the value for a key,inserting it if not present. Returns the new property string.
* deleteStrProp(properties, key) - delete a key. Returns the new property string.
* countStrProp(properties) - returns how many key/value settings are in the string.
* indexKeyStrProp(properties, N) - returns the Nth key in the list.
* indexValueStrProp(properties, N) - returns the Nth value in the list.
* varsFromStrProp(properties) - creates variables for each key and assigns the corresponding value. Returns the number of entries found.b43
* getStrProp() now accepts an optional 3rd argument which is returned (instead of an empty string) when the key is not found. (Contributed by k.fan)b46
* New looping options for rolls: WHILE(condition), FOR(var,start,end), FOREACH(var,list)
* New branching options for rolls: IF(condition), SWITCH(expression)
* New code calling options for rolls: MACRO("[email protected]