My first report

Tell us how you are using our gaming tools and how your sessions are going.

Moderator: Azhrei

Aspid
Kobold

My first report

Post by Aspid »

I started to use this program a month ago and I've played 2 days with the master, other days I just open the program to learn how to use it.

The first impresion was lovely, it was the think that I always have wanted, it remembered me to the 14.000$ table that I'll never can buy.

While we are playing (we are 8 people) we found some lag, maybe for to much people or for the hoster conection, anyway there was lag and we noted it in skype.

Perhaps, there were a few thing that could be better, but its an exelenct program, that allow us to play together without caring the distance betwen us, and wich is getting better "every day".

COngratulations.

Azhrei
Site Admin

Re: My first report

Post by Azhrei »

Thanks. And thank you for reporting your success and impressions. :)

Oh, and in another thread you mentioned English is not your native language -- Spanish is. You may want to check the Help > About... window in MapTool and drop a note of thanks to the person who did the Spanish translation. I'm sure they'd like to know that other people are enjoying the fruits of their labor!

And welcome to RPTools!

Aspid
Kobold

Re: My first report

Post by Aspid »

I will. Anyway my problem should apear when I write because I take the wrong verbal tense (gramatic problems). So I'll talk to him to help him with the 100% translation of the program to spanish.

Thanks

Return to “Session Report-Back”