DD4e, Rumble framework

Tell us how you are using our gaming tools and how your sessions are going.

Moderator: Azhrei

Longshot
Giant

Re: DD4e, Rumble framework

Post by Longshot »

I haven't learned the maptools HMTL code yet, but I don't think it will be a problem. Maptools made the coding simple and effective. I'll probably get these added by tonight, -my time obviously. Only 3:30p at the moment. :) Throw on any other requests if you want.

Oh, and yeah, that extra reminder is ticking me off. Will get rid of that.

Deadolus
Giant

Post by Deadolus »

Deadolus wrote:Hi Longshot, two more little anomalies...

On the Zombie Mangler.
The power Flailing Strike was setup as an Immediate interrupt, and should be a Immediate reaction.
~~~~~~~
On the Blade Swarm Guardian
The Vulnerable 10 against close and area attacks was setup as Vulnerable 5.
~~~~~~~
FYI...
It was a nice surprise to see you configured Poison with a 0 multiplier due to its immunity. Great work.
A few more anomalies...

Been working on the Vampire Lord Berserker

His Blood Drain power has "Melee 1" as the range, but should be "Melee 1 (one creature granting combat advantage to the berserker)"
Also (small thing); Healing should be range 0 (not 1).

The Flaming Broadsword power's Crit damage was missing the "+58". Not a very critical hit without it. :lol:

Blood Drain might need some extra text...
Has "Melee 1" as the range, but should detail;
"Melee 1 (one creature granting combat advantage to the berserker)"
The "Melee 1" is free text. I think you can just add the extra text, pending anywhere better to put the (important) info.

Deadolus
Giant

Post by Deadolus »

Longshot wrote:I haven't learned the maptools HMTL code yet, but I don't think it will be a problem. Maptools made the coding simple and effective. I'll probably get these added by tonight, -my time obviously. Only 3:30p at the moment. :) Throw on any other requests if you want.

Oh, and yeah, that extra reminder is ticking me off. Will get rid of that.
9:30 here... Time for some TV with the wife.

That is cool about the reminder thing. I have found (as they were a late addition to the FW) that they are a little buggy. For example, the Reminder text does not always get removed as it should). I personally only use them for power that have aftereffects or Failed Saving Throw effects. Just for text like "Tell the DM if you fail this save." Your implementation with multiple powers is almost exactly what I did manually. This is saving me hours, despite finding these little issues.

Thanks again!

Longshot
Giant

Post by Longshot »

Oops, I'd better make those Failed Saving throws and After Effects not personal. Otherwise it won't apply to target. :?

They used to work right until I tweaked the Personal search. Good thing you're running creatures for me so I can notice this in addition to what you're sharing. You are saving me hours of searching for this kind of feedback.

**Edit** Oops, oops. Personal was working. The top/prime/main/whatever power had no range, no damage, and no creature targets listed.
Either way, easy fix.

Vhex
Giant

Post by Vhex »

Not to derail, but your time comment made me look where you're from Longshot -- and I also live in Honolulu. =P

Longshot
Giant

Post by Longshot »

Heh, I noticed that you were here, then included I that in my profile too since I wanted show island pride :)
I mean, we are probably all there are from here that use Maptools.

Represent! :D

Longshot
Giant

Post by Longshot »

Most changes have been made. Update is here:
http://forums.rptools.net/viewtopic.php ... 17#p242517

Return to “Session Report-Back”