The Way of the Wicked

Tell us how you are using our gaming tools and how your sessions are going.

Moderator: Azhrei

tomlib
Giant

Aug 30, 2014 Session

Post by tomlib »

The end of Book Five of Way of the Wicked saw the group victorious over their former benefactor Cardinal Thrune.

Although Thrune is defeated his presence hangs heavy over their heads as they return to Cheliax to reap their rewards.

Tom Liberman
Sword and Sorcery fantasy with a Libertarian Flare
Just Released! Only $2.99 at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords: The Broken Throne
Upcoming Release: The Black Sphere

tomlib
Giant

Sep. 20 Session

Post by tomlib »

We had a session a few weeks ago but I've been pretty busy and haven't been able to write up the recap.

The group began the Final Module of Way of the Wicked after defeating their sworn friend in battle. Now they must administrate the kingdom. Fun-Fun!

Tom Liberman
Just Released! Only $2.99 at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords: The Broken Throne

tomlib
Giant

Nov 8, 2014 Session

Post by tomlib »

We've actually played a couple of sessions since my last report but the last module of Way of the Wicked is filled with political intrigue and not a lot of combat. There are a couple of combats but they are, frankly, not that interesting. So I've consolidated reports a little bit.

After much political wrangling the final battle against the forces of Belinda and Sir Richard is about to begin.

Tom Liberman

Return to “Session Report-Back”