Looking but not finding

Discussion of your thoughts & requests, help for users and game specific configuration files for Character Tool

Moderators: dorpond, Azhrei

Drif
Kobold

Looking but not finding

Post by Drif »

I have noticed there is a pic of the 4e Character sheet on the Chartool front page.

I would like to know where I can get it or have you guys not posted it yet.

If you guys have not posted it yet could you give me a proximate date when it might be ready to download, thanks.

I noticed Jay said we would be able to input our own powers my question for that is I am going to need to know how to program in Java, because I have no clue on how to do that, or is there going to be another tool to let us do that and then we will be able to link it to the character sheet.

Thanks for any answers to these question, I think you guys are doing a fantastic job and look forward to using all the tool when I have full knoledge of what I am doing.

jay
RPTools Team

Post by jay »

We are working on the 4e character sheet now. It isn't ready for general consumption but it is getting close. There should be a partially functional version available with the next release of CT & IT.

It won't be necessary to know how to program in Java. However some of the more complicated powers will have their own scripts written for them. You can write scripts in JavaScript or in the script used within MT's macros. But, if the power is simple you won't have to do any scripting at all. Eventually there will be an editor to help enter everything, but the timetable for it is very uncertain. Right now I'm working on the 4e file and some 4e MT enhancements.

Drif
Kobold

Post by Drif »

Thanks for the answers. I look forward to this being implamented. I do appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing.

Return to “CharacterTool”