Humbly Submitted: Debugging Trick

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: Azhrei, dorpond, trevor, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Lee
Dragon
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 am

Re: Humbly Submitted: Debugging Trick

Post by Lee »

Hi,

I was trying out zEAL's UDFs and it's highly possible that I did something wrong in setting it up but when "onCampaignLoad" runs, it throws 'unexpected char 0xA0' . I put the macros on a Lib: Token btw. Thanks!

User avatar
CoveredInFish
Demigod
Posts: 3104
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:37 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Humbly Submitted: Debugging Trick

Post by CoveredInFish »

Probably you copy-pasted some invisble characters that the MapTool dont like.

Best you copy-paste your macro-code to a simple or coding related text editor as these probably loose or convert those characters first. From there copy&paste it to maptool.

EDIT: I believe 0x0A is probably LF (line feed).

Lee
Dragon
Posts: 958
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:07 am

Re: Humbly Submitted: Debugging Trick

Post by Lee »

:oops: hahaha. i should have thought about that in the first place. with all the great help people get in here, it makes for lazy thinking for people like me. ::smacks forehead:: thanks for the help :)

Post Reply

Return to “Macros”