Tutorial CSS not working

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Gully
Kobold

Tutorial CSS not working

Post by Gully »

Ok, so I'm not an advanced HTML user but I know a bit about it, and am fairly comfortable using the Attributes, including Class. Now I was following the tutorial on Dialogs and Frames and got to the part where it started to add the CSS Style sheet. now the code isn't that hard and I copied and pasted to insure accuracy.

The CSS didn't take so I started troubleshooting. couple hours later I decided to run the css code as its own macro. Recieved the error [Unexpected variable":"]. so to insure that it wasn't doing this due to a lack of other coding I inlined the styleing and recieved the same error.

Any one know whats going on? Some help wold be apreciated.

Mr. Pokeylope
Giant

Re: Tutorial CSS not working

Post by Mr. Pokeylope »

I just checked and it's working fine for me. So you have:
  • A library token (name begins with "Lib:")
    On this token, a macro called CharSheet_css that contains the CSS
    On the same token, another macro with the code to generate the character sheet
and running that macro creates the character sheet without the correct formatting?

Gully
Kobold

Post by Gully »

Thats what I did, but let me run the prog a second time just to make sure its correct

Gully
Kobold

Post by Gully »

Um.... Ok repeated my steps and it seems to work fine now so I retarded somthing here. Any who thanks for helping

Return to “Macros”