Radio Button Color

Discuss macro implementations, ask for macro help (to share your creations, see User Creations, probably either Campaign Frameworks or Drop-in Resources).

Moderators: dorpond, trevor, Azhrei, giliath, jay, Mr.Ice

Sydious
Giant

Radio Button Color

Post by Sydious »

When I place a radio button input on a colored form they are surrounded by a white box. Is there a way to change the color of those?

jfrazierjr
Deity

Re: Radio Button Color

Post by jfrazierjr »

Sydious wrote:When I place a radio button input on a colored form they are surrounded by a white box. Is there a way to change the color of those?
Nope... Java html is stuck in the stone ages(circa 1998).... That MIGHT get better in the next 6-9 months with the release of JavaFX, but even still MapTool won't be going to switch UI's until after 1.4(or at least I really doubt it will).
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Sydious
Giant

Post by Sydious »

:cry:

jfrazierjr
Deity

Post by jfrazierjr »

Sydious wrote::cry:
yep... blame Sun for not making it important over the past..umm 10 years or so to keep up.. :evil:
I save all my Campaign Files to DropBox. Not only can I access a campaign file from pretty much any OS that will run Maptool(Win,OSX, linux), but each file is versioned, so if something goes crazy wild, I can always roll back to a previous version of the same file.

Get your Dropbox 2GB via my referral link, and as a bonus, I get an extra 250 MB of space. Even if you don't don't use my link, I still enthusiastically recommend Dropbox..

Return to “Macros”